Home » » Black wants to get Beaten Blue

Black wants to get Beaten Blue

Luffy | Monday, June 19, 2006 | 0 comments


Jack Black has challenged actor Steven Seagal
to a fight in order to help hin establish
his credibility in the ring.

The King Kong actor stars as a Mexican Wrestler
in his new film Nacho Libre and feels fighting
seagal would help toughen-up his reputation.

He explains, " I just felt it might be good to prove
my mettle if I could take down a real fighter.



I could go and wrestle with screech
(Geeky Saved By The Bell character) but that wouldn't
get me any points, so i wanted to take down someone real.

Steven Seagal is a real trained fighter,
but he has gained a lot of weight lately.
Nacho versus Steven Seagal-that would be
A really good publicity stunt !"
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebs planet - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger