Home » » Milla Jovovich has no time for marriage

Milla Jovovich has no time for marriage

Luffy | Tuesday, June 27, 2006 | 0 comments

BABY TALK : Milla Jovovich

Milla Jovovich and director fiance Paul anderson
have such busy schedules, She fears only a baby
will drag them down the aisle.

The couple are keen to cement their relationship,
but struggle to find enough time to spend together.

The star says, "There's no wedding date set.
I'm the kinda girl who thinks that I'm probably
going to have a big belly on my wedding.

It might take getting me pregnant for us to
make that final commitment.I guess then there's
no choice, We'll really have to make gap in our schedule."
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebs planet - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger