Home » » Aquilera wants to be a singing mother

Aquilera wants to be a singing mother

Luffy | Wednesday, July 19, 2006 | 0 comments

Christina Aguilera is desperate to start a family
with husband Jordan Bratman and vows to carry on
singing when she's a mother.

The star is determined to follow in the footsteps
of pop rival Britney Spears and have loads of kids,
but she can't imagine ever sacrificing her music
career: She says, "We'd absolutely like to have kids
on day. We're both family people.

Jordan's from a Jewish family, so taking care of each
other is a big deal.I Like that. But for now we're
just enjoying ourselves. And music so important n
my life. I think even with kids I'd write and record
songs.

Touring may be a bigger problem, though- we'll just
have to wait and see, "I'm sure I'd be able to
combine family life with my career."
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebs planet - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger