Home » » Britney's in a house wife mode

Britney's in a house wife mode

Luffy | Tuesday, July 18, 2006 | 0 comments
Desperate Measures : Britney
Spears


Britney Spears has swapped her sexy catsuits and
Microphones for aprons and a mop and bucket as she
Attempts to become housewife to the year.

The pregnant pop superstar insists she's serious
about making her marriage to Kevin Federline and
her family work, derpite rumours to the contrary
and she has become quite the housekeeper to prove
she means business. she says,"I like to cook and
I like to clean. And if I watch Tv. I watch the home
shows, where they're redoing the house.

I have a maid that comes once a week, but she slacks
a little bit. This house is so big I have to have some
Help."

And the former pop princess insists the things she
does really well is serve up great refresh..
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebs planet - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger