Home » » Dannii's Lucky escape

Dannii's Lucky escape

Luffy | Tuesday, July 04, 2006 | 0 comments
Dannii Minogue was left desperately gasping for breath
after being strangled by a python.

The deadly snakes was co-starring with the beautiful
Australian singer in the video for her latest single.

Dannii wanted to make her most sensual promo to date
and thought that having a python wrapped seductively
around her would send pulses racing.

Dannii said, : the python was on its best behaviour for
most of the shoot and was curling around me beautifully.
Everyone was thrilled. but then things started getting out of hand.

It constricted itelf really tightly aroud my waist and I
couldn't breathe.

I started gesticulating wildly to the director
to let him know I was in trouble, but he thought I was just
moving around more passionately." Luckily the python released his
grip ad stopped putting dannii " under pressure."
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebs planet - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger