Home » » Jessica won't vent Ire

Jessica won't vent Ire

Luffy | Thursday, July 13, 2006 | 0 comments

that has been reported that Jessica Simpson
won't emulate her estranged husband Nick
Lachey's cue by also writing a song about
their failed marriage.

The Dukes of Hazzard star,25,split from
Nick last november leading on him writing
the tune what's left of me about their split.

Jessica, who tied the proverbial knot with nick
in 2002, said:"I never really wanted to sing
about that. I don't feel like singing the blues.
I'm not in that frame of mind,it's really just
about me going out and having fun.

I'm going to go out and have a good time with
my girl-friend and my friends and just make it
a public affair."
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebs planet - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger