Home » » Keira wants a break !!

Keira wants a break !!

Luffy | Sunday, July 16, 2006 | 0 comments

Keira Knightley wants to take a break
from acting. The actor- who is currently
starring in Pirates of the Caribbean:
Dead Man's Chest -has been working almost
non-stop since 2000, and admits she wants
to have a break and hang out with her friends.

She revealed, "I was 17-years-old when we started
filming the Pirates' films and I'll be 22 when
the third one comes out, so quite a significant
proportion of my life will have been spent flying
around on Pirate films.

She added, " I've been working non-stop for five
years. I'm ready to go love to just say to friends,
'Yeah, I'd love to come out to the pub' !" Recently
Keira revealed that her ideal man is a mix of
Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp.

The British star- who stars with both actors in the
new Pirates of the Caribbean movie, believes a blend
of the two would produce every girl's dream guy.

She said, "If I could have a mixture of the two
that would be ideal- a bit of a nice guy and bit of
a bad boy- that would be good."
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebs planet - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger