Home » » Lindsay Lohan's short memory

Lindsay Lohan's short memory

Luffy | Wednesday, July 19, 2006 | 0 comments

British boy band Mcfly have questioned
Lindsay Lohan's memory, after she denied
a romance with the group's drummer.

Harry judd's boasts of a fling with the
actor were cut down, when the beauty insisted
she didn't find any of her musical co-stars
on movies Just My Luck attractive enough.

She claimed, "I didn't date him. I didn't
fancy any of the Mcfly boys."

However, Judd is adamant the pair shared a
night of passion at her hotel after meeting
on the set of the movie, and can't understand
why Lohan is so embarrassed.

he says, "It's weird I've spent a year denying it,
but now I'm supplying it: I did spend the
night with her. She still isn't admitting it.
maybe she's got a very short memory."
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebs planet - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger