Home » » Paris refuses to eat meat

Paris refuses to eat meat

Luffy | Saturday, July 22, 2006 | 0 comments
More than A pretty Face !! Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton hasn't eaten meat since
meeting Heather Mills McCartney.
The blonde star says she converted to
vegetarianism, after the former model
showed her a shocking video of animal
cruelty.

She said, "From that point I've never
worn fur and I never will. I also haven't
eaten any meat since. I just survive on
pasta and stuff like that. I grossed out,
It was disgusting."

Paris also claims she is nothing like the
ditzy blonde character she says 'invented'
for her reality Tv show The Simple Life.

She adds, "All reality shows are fake.
when you have a camera on you, you are not
going to act yourself. before I started the
show, I thought I'd make my character like
the movie Legally Blonde and Clueless mixed
together, with a rich girl all-in-one.

Even my voice and the way I dress is different
from me in real life
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebs planet - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger