Home » » Britney weeps on TV

Britney weeps on TV

Luffy | Sunday, June 11, 2006 | 0 comments
cry me a river: britney spears

As the pop princess defended her driving her
car with baby Sean preston on her lap,
Britney spears couldn't help control her tears
and wept in front of a tv audience.
The 24-yer-old singer received flak after
she was photographed speeding down a freeway
with nine month-old sean. she insisted that
since she grew up in the country.
It was normal to put babies in the front of cars,


she said "I'd sit on my dad's lap.
we're country. I'm a good mom."the singer,
Who was visited my child protection authorities after that incident,
attracted further criticism last month
when she came close to dropping her son.
her minder caught the child just in time..
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebs planet - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger