Home » » J-LO'S Partying Days Are Gone

J-LO'S Partying Days Are Gone

Luffy | Sunday, January 14, 2007 | 0 comments
The glamorous actress and singer, who married Marc Anthony in 2004, admits the pair have become more homeward since then.

Jennifer Lopez has admitted that her wild days of partying and clubbing are long gone.

The glamorous actress and singer married Marc Anthony in 2004 and since then the pair have become more homeward than Hollywood bound.

Speaking at the annual TV critics conference in Pasadena, JLo said that it was "a choice" she had made.

"My life for me had become uncomfortable in the way that it was affecting my personal life and the people in it.

So I decided I needed to take a look at that," she said in comments reported by people magazine.

"I realised there was a way to pull back from that. You don't go out as much. you choose different places to go."

JLo gearing up for her new show, the MTV series Dancelife, for which she was an executive producer.

But although she may have been encouraging other people to dance, it seems that her dancing shoes have been hung up.

When asked if she and Marc enjoyed dancing, she replied: "No we don't. We're home-bodies. We love music-obviously it's a big part of our lives-but we're not big club people. Not any more. I've already had my days."
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebs planet - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger