Home » » There's lot less of keira

There's lot less of keira

Luffy | Wednesday, January 10, 2007 | 0 comments
Latest pictures of the star restart rumours about anorexia

She wasn't exactly curvy to start with, but Keira Knightley seems to be shrinking daily.

On a pacific island holiday with lover Rupert friend, the 21 year old actress cut a waif-like figure on the beach.

Only last summer, the Pirates of the Caribbean star empthatically denied that she suffered from Anorexia.

The latest pictures will, however, do little to ease fears that she is eating nowhere near enough. Miss Knightley was accused of being in denial about her condition by the mother of 19 year old Sophie Mazurek, who died from anorexia last month weighing four stone.

"The people around Keira need to be telling her to keep a check on it and go and get help," said Rosalind Pono-Marenko-Jones, from Snead, Powys.

"If you can see someone's ribs then they have a problem. "When they are in the public eye it is not just unhealthy for them, it is an extraordinarily bad message to give out to youngsters who want to be glamorous too and follow their example."

Miss Knightley had revealed that anorexia ran in her family, but is surprised when journalists ask her about her eating habits.

"They said to me, 'How does it feel to be called anorexic?' and I had no idea that I was - I can safely say that I'm not," She told a press conference.

"I've got a lot of experience with anorexia - my grandmother and great grandmother suffered from it... So I know it's not something to be taken lightly and I don't. But I don't have it."

However, she said she welcomed debate about the condition.

"It's good that people are talking about it."
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebs planet - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger