Home » » Watch out - Nancy Dell'Olio is on the dance floor

Watch out - Nancy Dell'Olio is on the dance floor

Luffy | Thursday, June 14, 2007 | 0 comments
Nancy Dell'Olio's days as Queen Bee of the WAGS may be long behind her but she showed off her fancy footwork on the dancefloor at the launch of her autobiography My Beautiful Game at The Orangery in Holland Park.

With her on-off inamorata Sven Goran- Eriksson abroad in Russia, Nancy found herself unmarked and able to strut her stuff to full effect.
Nancy Dell
Nancy Dell' Olio gets down on the dance floor with a fellow guest

Nancy Dell1
Nancy Dell' Olio worked the crowd, and right, with GQ editor Dylan Jones


She later whirled around the dance floor of nightclub Movida with a succession of partners, including GQ editor Dylan Jones and several unidentified Latin men.

In full diva mode, Nancy had earlier kept her own guests waiting for a full 90 minutes, including Cilla Black, Robert Kilroy-Silk, June Sarpong, John Swannell, Michael Pemberton and athlete Denise Lewis.
Nancy Dell2
Kimberley Stewart and Simon Webbe also attended the do

Nancy Dell3
Shipwrecked stars including Naomi, Lianne and Fliss arrived looking ready for fun


Dell’Olio then floated into The Orangery in a white Elizabeth Emmanuel floor-length gown, and later ended up at London club Movida.

"I never liked how people put me in boxes," cried Dell’ Olio, who was sporting a very large diamond engagement ring on her finger.

"So I decided to put myself in a box of my own and I did this by writing this book. It's all about me, New York, Italy, my life, my beautiful life. And I could never be the Queen of the WAGS, darling. I am the Queen!"

What must Sven think of it all?
Nancy Dell4
Nancy Dell' Olio teams up with Cilla Black

Nancy Dell5
Cheers! Nancy, with restaurateur Aldo Zilli, keeps her glass charged
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebs planet - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger