Home » » Will father number four be there for pregnant Ulrika?

Will father number four be there for pregnant Ulrika?

Luffy | Tuesday, October 30, 2007 | 0 comments
Ulrika Jonsson has announced she is expecting her fourth child by a different father.

The 40-year-old TV presenter is ten weeks pregnant by fiance Brian Monet, she said the couple had been planning to have a child.
Ulrika Jonsson
Serial mother: Ulrika was shocked to discover she was pregnant but has no regrets that her children have no common father

The 40-year-old - who recently revealed that she is a sex addict - told a magazine she had planned the pregnancy with fiance Brian Monet but was doubtful it would happen because of her age and recent stress that she had been through.

Miss Jonsson met advertising executive Monet, 39, last year, he moved into her Berkshire home in June and proposed to her in August.
Ulrika Jonsson0
No regrets: Ulrika reveals she is pregnant by fiance Brian Monet in the new issue of Hello!

The Swedish former lingerie model said she was shocked to discover she was pregnant but insisted she has no regrets that her children have no common father.

She told Hello! magazine: 'This was very much a planned pregnancy. 'But in all honesty, at my age, coupled with the stress I suffered last year, I was pretty doubtful if it would happen. That is why we were both in shock when we found out – disbelief all around.'

She added: 'I don't give any thought to the fact that I will have four children by four fathers. I used to think about it a couple of years ago, but now I'm utterly at ease with the fact that that is how my life has panned out.

'I'm extremely lucky. I have three amazing, beautiful children.

'The fact that relationships with their fathers didn't work is not solely my responsibility.'
Ulrika Jonsson1
Father No. 1: John Turnbull, the cameraman lasted five years with ambitious weathergirl Ulrika, and they had a son Cameron, now 13

She admitted that she is already suffering from extreme morning sickness. She said: 'I feel absolutely vile. I feel sick constantly and very tired. There is still a long way to go and I am very aware that at my age there is a greater possibility of things going wrong or complications.

'But despite my feelings of caution and pessimism, this is kind of a dream come true for me. I never had my life planned out – obviously – but I had always dreamed of having lots of children at my feet and rather cherished the idea of a large family.'

Jonsson had her first child, Cameron, now 13, from her five-year marriage to cameraman John Turnbull.

Her elder daughter, Bo, was born seven years ago during a short-lived but intense relationship with German hotel manager Markus Kempen, who walked out on Ulrika two weeks after Bo was born with a serious heart defect.
Ulrika Jonsson2
Father No.2: Ulrika with German hotel manager Marcus Kempen, he left her two weeks after she gave birth to their daughter Bo, who suffered from a serious heart defect

Three-year-old Martha is the result of her marriage to Lance Gerrard-Wright, whom she met on reality TV show Mr Right, which ended after two years in October 2005.

Ulrika added: 'I firmly believed that Martha would be my last child. I don't think I enjoy pregnancy very much and I associate it with lots of anxiety, certainly since Bo was diagnosed at 20 weeks with a heart defect and a suspected fatal chromosomal defect.

'I am a lot more anxious and cautious than I was last time. It is four years since I was pregnant with Martha. I'm now 40 and will seriously consider which tests might be best for me, baby and the family.'
Ulrika Jonsson3
Father No.3: With former husband Lance Gerrard-Wright, father of three-year-old Martha. They met on reality TV show Mr Right, but the relationship ended after just two years in October 2005

No date has been set for the wedding but Miss Jonsson has said she will probably opt for a low-key ceremony.

The pair were introduced by friends in Stockholm, in her native Sweden, where Mr Monet worked is creative director for design company Draft.

The mother-of-three's past relationships also include affairs with former England boss Sven-Goran Eriksson, Gladiators star James Crossley and footballer Stan Collymore.
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebs planet - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger