Home » » Cerys and Marc finally kiss as girlfriend Sarah vows to 'throttle' the flirty star

Cerys and Marc finally kiss as girlfriend Sarah vows to 'throttle' the flirty star

Luffy | Tuesday, November 20, 2007 | 0 comments
Flirty twosome Cerys Matthews and Marc Bannerman finally sealed the deal as they shared a tender kiss in the jungle last night.

As I'm A Celebrity contestant Marc's girlfriend, Sarah Matravers, landed in Australia, Cerys and Marc sat close together, exchanging knowing glances and talking in hushed tones before kissing twice.
Sealed with a kiss: Flirty twosome Marc Bannerman and Cerys Matthews grow ever closer and last night shared a few tender kisses as they wished each other good night

Marc and Cerys continued their whispered conversation, sharing an emotional hug, at which point Cerys' appeared to get teary-eyed.

Marc then kissed her on the cheek again before he said: "Right see you in the morning. Goodnight", and then headed to his hammock.
Tender: Marc will have to face the music from girlfriend Sarah Matravers who landed at Australia's Brisbane Airport yesterday

Girlfriend Sarah Matravers said: "So far, I want to throttle him," as she landed at Brisbane Airport.

"I'm looking forward to getting hold of his suitcase in the Versace hotel and going through his shirts to cut them up, just like the ones I've done at home."
Angry: Girlfriend Sarah Matravers said she wants to 'throttle' boyfriend Marc Bannerman as he continues his very public flirtation with campmate Cerys
Jungle jeopardy: Marc Bannerman has hinted he knows he is in trouble his flirting with Cerys Matthews continues

"It's been a crazy week. I've come to sort him out. It depends on what happens from here as to what I will do."

"I want to cut off his kangaroo balls."

The 32-year-old actress – who met Marc when they filmed Footballers Wives: Extra Time together – will greet her boyfriend from the jungle after he becomes evicted from the show.

But she was clearly concerned as she landed in Australia to hear the news of further bed-sharing - and Cerys serenading of Sarah's boyfriend.
Red for danger: Cerys recently divorced her music producer husband and is set to feel the wrath of Marc's girlfriend

"In all seriousness, I'm not happy about it but I'm here to support him," she admitted. I shall have to wait and see what happens."

"I'm aware of everything. I hear they've been sharing quite a lot together. She's been serenading him and I hear he sang, There May Be Trouble Ahead – there might well be.

"My life is on hold right now. We live together and we have a proper life together, so of course I'm worried.
Water babe: Flirty Cerys cools off in the shower after days of intense flirting with campmate Marc

"I made a big joke out of it at the beginning of the week but now this has gone on long enough. It's very upsetting.

"Before Marc entered the jungle, he told the press: 'I'm not looking for love. I'm loved-up with my girlfriend Sarah.' I have been reading that quote over and over again in the press.

When asked if she thought her boyfriend had fallen in love with Cerys, Sarah said: "Who knows if he has really fallen in love?"
Flirts Marc Bannerman and Cerys Matthew share a hammock together

"If he's fallen in love with somebody else, there is not a lot I can do – and I will have to get myself out dating again. And the actress said she is dying for a chance to confront the pair. "It would be fantastic if I could go in the jungle right now. I'd go straight up to them and go: 'Surprise!' I would love to see their faces. It would be sweet revenge."

Although Marc declared himself "loved-up with my girlfriend" before he entered the jungle, the pair have had a rocky relationship.

According to The Sun, in March 2006 Marc ended up in court charged with assaulting Sarah, but the case was later dropped. Earlier, ex-EastEnder Marc admitted his flirtation with Cerys has entered dangerous territory.

He confided in fellow celebrity 5ive singer J Brown that he had fallen for the Welsh singer: "Oh my god. Just makes my heart crumble. Oh..."
Cheeky: Marc and Cery's persistent flirting is bound to have upset girlfriend Sarah Matravers

Then tellingly, he sang: "There may be trouble ahead, but while there's moonlight and music and love and romance."

The flirting between Cerys and Marc edged up a notch after she told the hunky actor he could get into bed with her - but only if he danced naked around the campfire.

Grinning, the ex-EastEnder said: "Sounds a brilliant deal. Going to get naked now."

Catatonia singer Cerys, 38, made the offer to swap her bed for Marc's hammock.

The divorced mother-of-two said: "If you can't sleep, right, come and tap me on the shoulder and you can get in my bed."
Inseparable: The pair do everything together in the camp and are rarely far apart

Shocked Marc replied: "So what will you do again? Run that by me again."

Cerys said: "As long as you're naked, then get your clothes off, come up to my bed, tap on my shoulder, do a dance and then I'll get out.

"Get your clothes off, stretch, dance round the fire and say, 'Oi, can't sleep on that hammock.' I'll go, 'All right handsome, do us a dance and I'll get in your hammock'.

"Then you get in my bed and go to sleep."
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebs planet - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger