Home » » Cindy Crawford shows off her six-pack... and the body's not bad either

Cindy Crawford shows off her six-pack... and the body's not bad either

Luffy | Friday, November 23, 2007 | 0 comments
The weather's hot enough in Hawaii, but supermodel Cindy Crawford's arrival sent temperatures soaring.

The 41-year-old turned heads as she sashayed along the beach in a skimpy bikini, cowboy hat and six pack - both the abdominal and thirst-quenching variety.

She proved the knock-out body which earned her a £25million fortune as one of the world's leading cover girls is still in top form.
Cindy Crawford
Still super: Cindy Crawford showed off her knock-out body while in Hawaii yesterday

While she's clearly blessed with impeccable genetics, Cindy has admitted she now works hard to keep in shape: "When I was 23, other women could look at me and say 'Well, she's never had kids'. But now I have and I know what it's like to have to lose baby weight.

"I'm actually happier with my body now than I was back then, because the body I have now is the body I've worked for."
Cindy Crawford0
Romantic getaway: Cindy is on a romantic getaway with husband Rande Gerber

Cindy, who was enjoying the summer break with husband Rande Gerber, has two children, Kaya and Presley.

Last year, French magazine Gala claimed the supermodel admitted to using Botox and collagen injections to preserve her looks.

It quoted her as saying: "I owe the quality of my skin to my cosmetic surgeon."

However, a spokeswoman for Cindy later denied that the model ever spoke to the magazine and revealed that she was hurt by the claims.
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebs planet - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger