Home » » Is that a wardrobe malfunction, Sarah Harding? Corset is!

Is that a wardrobe malfunction, Sarah Harding? Corset is!

Luffy | Tuesday, November 13, 2007 | 1comments
Girls Aloud singer Sarah Harding is no stranger to wearing racy lingerie, but today her low cut corset turned out to be a little too revealing.

The pop star was struck by a rather embarrassing wardrobe malfunction during a promotional appearance in London to promote Ultimo.
Sarah Harding
Blonde ambition: Sarah made a promotional appearance in London for lingerie brand Ultimo

But the fun loving pop star quickly regained her composure and continued to dazzle the crowd with her figure hugging outfit.
Her enviable figure was made all the more impressive after she revealed she dines almost exclusive on takeaway.

She has moved into a new place in Camden with her boyfriend DJ Tom Crane, but it currently has no kitchen.

Sarah recently said: "I like McDonald's burgers and Happy Meals.

"And I've got a thing for kebabs, too. But I don't eat too much of that stuff or it makes me feel a bit ill."

Often her takeaway runs follow a big night on the tiles.

She said: "I can drink with the best of them and I like to be able to hold my own. I see it as a challenge."

But Sarah says she also works hard to keep herself in shape.

She revealed: "I've got a fast metabolism, but I go to the gym, too. At the moment I'm doing loads of work on the pull-up bar and I go walking a lot as well."

Sarah is also in the middle of promoting her band's new single Tangled Up, which hits shop shelves on November 19.

Oops! Sarah's outfit turned out to be a little too revealing
Share this article :

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...she looks so hooot!!

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebs planet - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger