Home » » Christina Aguilera and one month old Max on the cover of Hello! magazine

Christina Aguilera and one month old Max on the cover of Hello! magazine

Luffy | Thursday, February 14, 2008 | 0 comments
New mother Christina Aguilera has proudly showed off her one-month-old son Max for the first time.

The singer, who says she's "head-over-heels in love" with the baby, posed with the newborn for the cover of Hello! magazine.
First look: Christina Aguilera shows new baby Max to the world

She gave birth on January 12 in L.A. with husband Jordan Bratman by her side, and she appears to be revelling in her new role.

The 27-year-old gushed: "He's completely changed my life."

She said recently: "I'm enjoying him every second. I can't stop staring at him, studying him. You can't believe you created this. Me and my husband couldn't be happier."
Family affair: Christina with her husband Jordan Bratman, newborn son Max and their two pooches

Still, she's keen to get back to work and has revealed she is already inspired to write a new album.

"This whole incredible thing that's taken part in my life, between the pregnancy and the birth, I've got so much to be inspired about and so much in my life to write about.

"I've been brainstorming for the last nine months of my pregnancy. This next album will have a whole new me. A different me."
Back to work: the singer, pictured here promoting her DVD set Back to Basics: Live and Down Under in Hollywood earlier this month, has been inspired to record a new ablum

Christina also has plans for more children, revealing: “We even look forward to possibly one day being open to adopt.
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebs planet - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger