Home » » Bikini babe Natalie Cassidy hits the beach

Bikini babe Natalie Cassidy hits the beach

Luffy | Tuesday, March 11, 2008 | 0 comments
If there is any doubt left that Natalie Cassidy's weight loss was not all that it seems, these pictures of the slimmed down star on the beach in Portugal will put paid to that.

The former EastEnders star is enjoying a sunshine break, but it appears she's taking no chances on slipping up with the diet - as she took her personal trainer with her.
Beach babe: Natalie Cassidy unveils her beach-ready body as she holdiayed in the Algarve, Portugal yesterday
Silenced: Natalie's slimline physique will silence any rumblings that the actress has begun to regain some of the 2.5st in weight she has lost

Natalie revealed her enviable figure as she enjoyed a break in Portugal, and took the opportunity to show off her toned physique in a succession of skimpy bikinis.

The 24-year-old actress whose fitness DVD has become the biggest selling celebrity DVD ever, not only dumped her dowdy character Sonia Jackson when she left the soap after 13 years, she famously lost two-and-a-half stone.

There were rumblings that she had begun to regain some of the weight after she was seen dressed in an unflattering outfit, but clearly that was a blip as Natalie appeared on the beach in a tiny black bikini, which showed there was not extra inch of flab to pinch.
Work it out: Clearly Natalie is taking no chances as her holiday companion is none other than her personal trainer Dee Thresher
Itsy bitsy blue bikini: The 5ft 4in celebrity has dropped from a size 16 to an incredible size 8 which she attributed to an intense fitness regime and paying attention to her diet

Natalie was accompanied on her beach break by an unusual choice of companion - her personal trainer Dee Thresher.

Clearly she's has no intention of relaxing her new regime while on holiday, as they even took part in a beachside training session.

She recently revealed how she has managed to keep her new size-eight figure.
Fashion parade: Natalie wore a succession of skimpy bikini's, and is clearly proud of her new figure

"I don't feel as if I'm depriving myself any more. I don't want to eat crispy pork belly or liver and chips, which I would have eaten before," says Natalie, who at 5ft 4in weighs 8st 1lb.

"I've tried loads of diets and I'd think: 'I've finished the diet, now I'll go back to how I used to eat.' But I feel I've cracked it - I'm maintaining my weight, which is the hardest thing."

Now Natalie, who lost the weight through exercising with personal trainer Dee Thresher, and her own diet, feels she's found a balance which means she's not depriving herself.
Diet tips: Natalie's recipe for success is no carbs in the evening and the odd gin and slimline tonic
Lounging: There's no need to suck in her slim tummy on the beach

She told The Mirror: "I still enjoy myself, I just don't eat the rubbish. It's the little things that add up.

"I'll have a gin and slimline tonic, I don't eat carbs in the evening, I'll snack on low-fat yogurt and blueberries and I'll do my DVD (Natalie's Then And Now Workout, £19.99) three times a week."

She added: "I'm comfortable with my weight between 8st 8lb and 8st 1lb - it's important to have that extra half-stone leeway, so you don't panic if you put on a few pounds."
Frumpy: Natalie as she appeared in 2006 at the TV Quick Awards before she dropped four dress sizes
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebs planet - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger