Home » » Danielle Lloyd showed off her slimmed down figure

Danielle Lloyd showed off her slimmed down figure

Luffy | Wednesday, May 21, 2008 | 0 comments
This time last year, Danielle Lloyd complained she was carrying an extra stone as a result of her penchant for McDonald's and boozy nights.

But the model is back down to her goal weight - and she couldn't be more eager to show it off.

The former Miss Great Britain put her svelte figure on display in a colourful string bikini while enjoying a beach holiday in Dubai yesterday.
Lean girl: Danielle Lloyd showed off her slimmed down figure in Dubai yesterday (left). The model complained she was carrying extra weight when pictured (right) in Malibu last year,

Her trimmed down physique is thanks to gruelling training sessions which she signed up for after agreeing to star as a contender on Celebrity Gladiators.

The former Miss Great Britain said: “I was so excited when I was asked to do the show.

“I remember watching Gladiators every Saturday night when I was a kid. I never thought that one day I would be a contender myself.”
Surf's up: Danielle made waves in a skimpy stripped bikini

"I thought I was fit until I started training, but after the first day, every muscle in my body was aching."

Her spokesperson added: “She will be taking part in four parts of the show – Hang Tough, Wall, Duel and a new challenge called Earthquake, as well as the Eliminator."

The 24-year-old, who was at the centre of a Celebrity Big Brother race row last year, is no doubt hoping to remain injury-free.
Action girl: Danielle gets fit on the beach by boogie-boarding

Earlier this year she insured her body £2million after declaring "my figure is my fortune".

She said at the time: "Taking out the insurance seems like the sensible thing to do in case anything should happen."
Kicking up her heels: Danielle has been in training for an appearance for Celebrity Gladiator
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebs planet - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger