Home » » Madonna's latest raunchy video with Pharrell

Madonna's latest raunchy video with Pharrell

Luffy | Friday, June 06, 2008 | 0 comments
First it was Justin Timberlake, now Madonna has turned her attention to another youthful male star in her latest raunchy video.

The singer, who turns 50 in August, cavorts around with singer producer Pharrell Williams - almost 15 years her junior - in the film clip to her new track Give It 2 Me.

The mother-of-four wears thigh-high boots, skimpy underwear and a sheer top in some scenes in a sign she has no plans to tone down her racy image.
Young gun: Madonna teams up with Pharrell Williams - 15 years her junior - for the Give It 2 Me film clip
Rocky start: Madonna says Pharrell made her cry when they first began working together

It follows her collaboration with 27-year-old Timberlake, which saw a similar performance in the video clip for their track Four Minutes.

Despite the apparent onscreen chemistry between Madonna and Pharrell, their professional relationship got off to a rocky start during the recording process.

'Pharrell made me cry,' Madonna has revealed.
Task master: Pharrell says Madonna 'worked me to death'

'You know when you get angry with someone and you're spitting snot. I was in a sensitive mood in the studio and I didn't understand the rhythm he wanted me to sing in, and he was giving me a hard time.

'I was taken back by how he was talking to me.'

She added: 'We went upstairs and I said, 'You can't talk to me like that,' and burst into tears. And he said, 'Oh my God, Madonna has a heart.' We had it out and now I love him and we make great music together.'
Busting out: Madonna shows no sign of toned down her racy image
Knees up: Madonna is gearing up to tour in August

For his part, Pharrell, who recently contributed the song Why Should I Be Sad to Britney Spears' Blackout, says Madonna 'worked me to death.'

'But you know what? I’m glad I was pushed, because it’s some of my best work.'

Madonna is gearing up for a gruelling string of concerts of Europe and North America beginning this August.
Kinky: The pop star wears thigh-high PVC boots

She will kick off her Sticky and Sweet Tour just a week after she rings in her 50th birthday.

It will take her to nine European cities, beginning in Cardiff, Wales, before she plays 18 dates in the United States and Canada.

Her recent album, Hard Candy, has debuted at number one at 27 countries so far including the US, UK, France, Germany, Japan and Australia, according to her record company.
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebs planet - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger