Home » » Myleene steals the show at the Miss Ireland pageant

Myleene steals the show at the Miss Ireland pageant

Luffy | Sunday, June 22, 2008 | 0 comments
Myleene Klass was a vision in virginal white as she joined the team of celebrity judges at the Miss Ireland 2008 final.

The classical musician, singer and presenter turned heads as she arrived at the event in a flowing white number which showed off her slender frame.

The 30-year-old appeared along with fellow host Brian Dowling and fellow judge X Factor star Louis Walsh at the event in Dublin.
A vision in white: Myleene steals the show at the Miss Ireland pageant

21-year-old Sinead Noonan took home the crown and will go on to represent Ireland in the Miss World pageant in Ukraine on October 4.

Modest Klass - who stars in a series of Marks and Spencer's adverts alongside Twiggy and models Erin O’Connor, Noemie Lenoir, Elizabeth Jagger and Laura Bailey - recently admitted that she felt out of place in the star-studded line-up.

'I don’t think I have the right to stand next to Twiggy, who’ll be recognised as an icon when we’re all dead and gone.

'And there I am, Myleene Klass from Norfolk, distinctly average at everything. Oh, come on.
Star attraction: The mother-of-one with Brian Dowling and Louis Walsh

'No, that’s not false modesty. I don’t excel at one thing. I just get away with a lot,' she said in an interview with The Times.

She also admits that she doesn't take her success for granted and is very aware that things could have turned out differently.

'I know one girl who was in a pop band, who’s now walking dogs,' she says.

'And another who is now a receptionist in a hotel. Every time I moan about my life, I think about them.

'I’m mediocre. I know I am. I’m 5ft 5in, and short in the leg. And I only practised music six hours a day.

'From every perspective, I think I should take my chances - because I know how hard everyone else is working to get there,” she says.
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebs planet - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger