Home » » Mischa Barton in her saggy swimsuit

Mischa Barton in her saggy swimsuit

Luffy | Friday, July 25, 2008 | 0 comments
Mischa Barton was hoping to stand out from the bikini crowd in a distinctive crochet swimming costume at Malibu beach this week - but it didn't quite go according to plan.

The Hollywood actress had a bikini malfunction after her saggy costume revealed more of her derrière than intended as she frolicked on the sand.
Sun lover: Mischa Barton hit a secluded beach in Malibu wearing a crochet one-piece swimsuit earlier this week

Mischa appeared oblivious to the slip-up, and continued to enjoy her low-key afternoon of sunshine and romance with her boyfriend Taylor Locke.

The former star of The OC has been back on her best behaviour following her arrest in April, which saw her sentenced to three years probation for drink driving.

She told Nylon magazine: 'That was a low point for me. I never, ever would have thought I would be arrested.
Saggy: Mischa revealed a little more than intended in her saggy swimsuit

'I was disappointed because it associated me with a group of girls that I would rather not be associated with.'

The actress now spends much of her time living in Paris rather than Hollywood.

She says: 'I love the art and the museums. So far I have been hanging out, really – going to art exhibitions, lots of museums.

When back in LA, Mischa spends most of her time catching up with Locke, who plays guitar with the band Rooney.

Of her romantic life, she says: 'I would rather date outside of the industry. I think actors are a special breed, it takes a specific personality to be an actor - there needs to be some kind of balance.'
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebs planet - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger