Home » » Danielle Lloyd found a new way to show it off

Danielle Lloyd found a new way to show it off

Luffy | Saturday, August 23, 2008 | 1comments
Danielle Lloyd recently shed a stone, and she's found a new way to show it off.

Clad in a risque pink tutu, thigh-high suspender stockings, and tottering on a pair of painfully high heels, the model was doing her best to channel the comic glamour of a burlesque dancer.

The 25-year-old recently revealed she'd cut down on alcohol in an effort to lose weight after the papers called her 'porky'.
Tutu much?: Model Danielle Lloyd gives the camera a cheeky grin

She accentuated her new look with a tan gained from her days of frolicking poolside in a bikini while on vacation with a girlfriend in Portugal.

The phrase 'burlesque' refers to theatrical entertainment of broad and parodic humor, usually comic skits - and, sometimes, a strip tease.

Danielle lost the weight by the simple formula of avoiding drink and junk food.

In a recent interview, she said: 'Now I drink about seven units over the weekend, rather than more than that every night!'

'I'm really pleased because my stomach and legs looked toned, and I know no-one's going to be commenting on my wobbly bits because I haven't got any now!'

The model, who came to national prominence during her part in the 2007 Celebrity Big Brother race row, also said she is now keen to find herself a boyfriend.

She said: 'I’m happy, single and enjoying myself. I’m just going out and having fun with the girls.

'But it would be nice to find myself a decent guy who will treat me properly.'
Share this article :

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shes Fat.........

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebs planet - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger