Home » » Danielle Lloyd put her bikini body on show

Danielle Lloyd put her bikini body on show

Luffy | Saturday, August 09, 2008 | 0 comments
Danielle Lloyd recently shed a stone, and she couldn't be more keen to show off her new body.

The model frolicked poolside in a skimpy bikini while holidaying with a girlfriend in Portugal yesterday.
Star in stripes: Danielle Lloyd put her bikini body on show while soaking up the sun in Portugal yesterday

The 25-year-old, who is enjoying her second sun holiday in as many months, was intent on topping up her tan during her afternoon in the sun, occasionally taking to the water on a lilo to cool off.

Danielle recently revealed she'd cut down on alcohol in an effort to lose weight after the papers called her 'porky'.

She lost a stone by avoiding drink and junk food, saying: 'Now I drink about seven units over the weekend, rather than more than that every night!'
Hold that pose: Danielle does her best to act natural

'I'm really pleased because my stomach and legs looked toned, and I know no-one's going to be commenting on my wobbly bits because I haven't got any now!'


The model, who came to national prominence during her part in the 2007 Celebrity Big Brother race row, says she is now keen to find herself a boyfriend.

Dani says: 'I’m happy, single and enjoying myself. I’m just going out and having fun with the girls.

'But it would be nice to find myself a decent guy who will treat me properly.'
Making a splash: Danielle and a friend cool off in the pool
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebs planet - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger