Home » » Racy pictures of Eva Longoria

Racy pictures of Eva Longoria

Luffy | Wednesday, August 27, 2008 | 0 comments
Before taking up residence on Wisteria Lane, Eva Longoria's desperate quest for fame saw her try her hand at lingerie modelling.

The star posed for a racy underwear campaign seven years ago when she was a struggling actress eager for her big Hollywood break.

The recently unearthed pictures show the 31-year-old in a series of barely there ensembles and at one point she is sprawled seductively across an animal print chair wearing underwear and PVC boots.
Before she was Desperate: Eva Longoria in a recently unearthed modelling shoot taken seven years ago
Model material: Eva was a struggling actress at the time

Eva readily admits she was always hungry for stardom, citing 'ambition' as her favourite word.

The Texan born former beauty pageant contestant has said: 'I love that word. When people say, "describe yourself in three words", I'd say "ambition", "charisma" and... a "little crazy".'
Fame hungry: Eva says 'ambition' is her favourite word
Rear view: Eva shows off her cheeky side

'When I went to LA I knew nobody. I had no money, no car and no job. I just literally went with a suitcase and I was not one bit scared.

'I felt someone was watching over me. I really think it was God saying: "This is your path. This is where you have to be."

'I felt no fear. I was like "wow this is where I belong".'
Red hot: The star works a tiny string bikini
Stars in her eyes: Eva also appeared in The Young And The Restless before landing her Desperate Housewives role

After landing bit parts - and the occasional modelling job - she eventually scored the role on the soap The Young And The Restless before finding international fame on Desperate Housewives.

The newly discovered shoot is are in stark contrast to the new glamourous - albeit airbrushed - promotional images released this week ahead of hit series' fifth season.

Eva is gearing up for yet another transformation - her character gets a mumsy makeover in the upcoming episodes, which picks up in the year 2013.
Now: Glamorous Eva in a new publicity picture for Desperate Housewives
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebs planet - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger