Home » » Isla Fisher shows off her figure in magazine photo shoot

Isla Fisher shows off her figure in magazine photo shoot

Luffy | Thursday, December 04, 2008 | 0 comments
She made her name with a role on the popular Australian soap Home & Away.

But Isla Fisher has come a long way since she left the TV programme in 1997, following a three-year stint as Shannon Reed.

Breaking through in the U.S. with the smash hit comedy Wedding Crashers, Fisher has since taken some time out to raise her first child with her fiancé, British comedian Sacha Baron Cohen.
Double duty: Isla Fisher shows off her figure on the new Australian issue of FHM (l), and carries her daughter through LAX airport yesterday

But the 32-year-old has never forgotten her roots, and this month the busy mother is the cover girl on the Australian edition of men's magazine FHM.

Sporting enviable curves in a white swimming costume, Fisher admits she owes her slender figure to good genes.

She told the publication: 'I have never been a big fan of working out and I've never been a sporty person - I was always more of a book worm.

'I know it sounds like a cliché, but I've been blessed with good genes. My mum is little, and I'm fortunate that I don't like eating junk food. I just don't like the taste of it.'
The mother-of-one was amazed to be criticised for putting on weight when she was expecting.

She said: 'When I was pregnant, I remember someone wrote on a blog that I had gained too much weight. I remember being really shocked that even during something as incredible and beautiful as pregnancy, you are still subject to body fascism.'




Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebs planet - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger