Home » » I'll Be Back : Britney Spears

I'll Be Back : Britney Spears

Luffy | Tuesday, July 18, 2006 | 0 comments

Britney's not quitting !

Britney Spears has quashed reports she is planning
to quit music business. Spears- who took a break
from pop when she got pregnant with her first child,
Sean Preston- has vowed to make a comeback as soon
as possible.

The 24-year-old singer is currently pregnant with
her second child with husband Kevin Federline and
says she can't wait to get back on stage, because
performing live makes her and baby Sean Preston
happy.

She says, "At one point I was thinking about becoming
a home mum, but when my son sees me dance he lights up.
I know that's what I'm supposed to be doing."
Meanwhile, Britney is to appear in a second series of
her reality TV show Britney and Kevin : Chaotic in a
bid to end rumours her marriage to Kevin is on the rocks.

Spears said she was tired of the constant negative
speculation surrounding the couple's private life and
has now decided to put the record straight in series.
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebs planet - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger