Home » » Lindsay Lohan red

Lindsay Lohan red

Luffy | Tuesday, July 18, 2006 | 0 comments

Lindsay Lohan says it's red-heads, not blondes,
who have the most fun. The Just My Luck star
insists her flame-coloured locks make her
naturally sexier than her brunette or blonde
counterparts.

And she admits that despite experimenting with
different hair colours in the past it's her
natural tones that she loves the most.

She said: "I have this playboy book called
Redheads in my room. I was reading all these
things about how redheads are more passionate,
and apparently they're much more sexual than
girls with other hair colours."

She added: "I think I'm more sexual than my
friends, I'm more comfortable in my skin.
I'm a sexual person, definitely."
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebs planet - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger