Home » » SINGLE AND LOVIN' IT : Paris Hilton

SINGLE AND LOVIN' IT : Paris Hilton

Luffy | Tuesday, July 18, 2006 | 0 comments
Wild paris Blames Zodiac

Paris Hilton blames her wild lifestyle on the zodiac.
Hilton-famed for her love of late nights and clubs-insists
her star sign is the reason she is such a party animal.

She explain,"I don't know how i keep going to all these paties.
I think it's because I am an Aquarius. We Aquarians have a lot
of energy." meanwhile, Paris has confessed she loves the single life.

The house of Wax star, who recently split from her greek
shipping heir fiance paris latsis, says being on her own
makes her feel like 'a strong woman'.

She reveals, "I always have a boyfriend all the time,
so I've never really got to know me and have time for myself.
now, I know. I"m a very strong woman. I don't need a man.
I can be on my own."
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebs planet - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger