Home » » TALK SHOP : Nicky Hilton

TALK SHOP : Nicky Hilton

Luffy | Tuesday, July 18, 2006 | 0 comments

Nicky Hilton to launch her own hotel chain

Nicky Hilton, the younger sis of socialite
Paris Hilton says it has been her dream to
follow in the family tradition, but she plans
to be an independent businesswoman.

She says, "I've always wanted to do it, I'll
go to my family for advice, but they're not
involved at all. I've been around hotels my
whole life, and I know a good hotel when I
see one."

Nicky already has plans to open her first lavish
lodging. Nicky o, on Miami's highly desirable
ocean Boulevard in november.

The hotel will boast 94 rooms, entertainment
news tickers in the elevators and a signature
scent'.

The lobby will be equally of marble and a giant
chandelier at its center which the entrepreneur
describes as ' Just so beautiful and hot.'

Nicky's close friend, fashion guru Roberto
Cavalli, has designed the $5'000-a-night pent-
house. A second hotel in the chain will open
in Chicago shortly afterwards...
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebs planet - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger