Home » » Danielle gets professional help for a weighty problem

Danielle gets professional help for a weighty problem

Luffy | Tuesday, July 31, 2007 | 0 comments
Model Danielle Lloyd has turned to a nutritionist to get back into shape.

The Celebrity Big Brother star has junk food to thank for her extra curves - and a boob job which kept her out of the gym.
Danielle Lloyd0
Danielle says she has put on more than a stone
Danielle Lloyd1
The model, holidaying in Spain earlier this month, has called on the help of a nutritionist

Now the 23-year-old star - who was dumped by footballing boyfriend Teddy Sheringham following her notorious appearance in the Big Brother house - is reportedly tipping the scales with an extra stone and a bit.

"I'm 5ft 8ins and weigh 9st 9lbs at the moment, but I used to be 8st 5lbs, and that's my ideal weight," she said.

The nutritionist has ruled out lots of her favourites, so the going is tough. "I'm not supposed to eat dairy anymore, but I can't stop eating chocolate and cheese - even though they bloat me" she admitted in this week's edition of Star magazine.
Danielle Lloyd2
Danielle is concerned she's put on extra pounds

"I love McDonald's and have a Happy Meal a few times a week. I have steak and chips when I go out for dinner and I love Indian takeaways, too."

Danielle is worried that her extra weight will stop her getting work - although that's also to blame. "I go to a lot of parties for my job and drink. At one point, I was going out every night drinking, but now it's two or three times a week."

It hasn't stopped her turning heads, though - like those of Formula 1 driver Lewis Hamilton, rapper 50 Cent and on-off boyfriend Charlton footballer Marcus Bent.

And that's part of the problem, too. "When I'm happy and feeling comfortable with myself, I put on a few pounds. The weight goes on my hips and face."
Danielle Lloyd3
Danielle covers up during a night out in London
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebs planet - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger