Home » » Skeletal Courtney Love takes dieting to extreme

Skeletal Courtney Love takes dieting to extreme

Luffy | Wednesday, August 01, 2007 | 0 comments
After tipping the scales at 13 stone, Courtney Love was determined to shed those extra pounds when she began dieting last year - but new pictures reveal she has taken her weight loss too far.

The once buxom singer cut a startling figure during a shopping trip in Los Angeles yesterday, with her gaunt new look leaving her almost unrecognisable.

She lost 52 pounds earlier this year with a strict diet of shakes combined with minimal fish and vegetables, but the former Hole frontwoman's weight has plummeted even further in recent weeks.
Courtney Love3
Courtney Love revealed her shrinking frame during an outing in Los Angeles yesterday

Love denied reports gastric bypass surgery and liposuction aided her initial transformation, but she caused controversy recently by making light of her painfully thin appearance.

During a free concert in New York last month, she sipped on a protein shake and told the audience: "[I] had to take care of my eating disorder."
Courtney Love1
The singer's dramatic transformation has sparked concern for her health

She then swiftly insisted she was joking, adding: "I don't have an eating disorder."

Her weight is not the only subject of attention.

In a recent posting on her website, the singer says she plans to have more work to restore botched plastic surgery on her face.
Courtney Love2
Courntey has vowed to have more plastic surgery to restore botched work done on her frace

She described her "trout mouth" as "wonky," adding: "I just want the mouth God gave me back. It was perfectly cute and I had nice big lips."

"I feel like my mouth is too big still so I'm gonna have to go back and restore it to natural."

She concluded: "I think I got to go back to Paris to the doctor - he fixes bad surgery."

Love is currently working on a new album titled Nobody's Daughter.
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebs planet - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger