Home » » Has J-Lo's famous asset succumbed to the dreaded cellulite?

Has J-Lo's famous asset succumbed to the dreaded cellulite?

Luffy | Wednesday, August 15, 2007 | 0 comments
She was the standard bearer for women with an ample derriere - and took great delight in showing it off, but it seems J-Lo's most famous asset has fallen foul of the dreaded cellulite.

Parading beachside in a skimpy animal print bikini, the actress turned singer's infamous bottom looked slightly less than its usual peachy self.
J-Lo0
Buns of cellulite: J-Lo's famous derriere shows signs of being blighted by the dreaded cellulite
J-Lo1
Dimpled: Despite a consistent workout schedule and a healthy diet, J-Lo's bootlicious rear hasn't escaped the orange peel effect

Judging from these pictures, despite a consistent workout schedule it seems not even the singer, nicknamed 'La Guitarra' because of her famously curvaceous figure, has managed to outwit the stubborn fat that resembles orange peel from gathering on her famous embonpoint.

Unlike yo-yoing celebrities Janet Jackson and Mariah Carey, size 6 Lopez has consistently maintained a healthy weight through a combination of diet and exercise, but even she admits that in Hollywood she has always been seen as "a big girl".

She told Elle Magazine recently: "I couldn't ever be a size zero.

"I just don't see how I could get down to that size and still be healthy."

Fortunately for Lopez, husband Marc Anthony, 38 loves her just the way she is. The couple are enjoying a break in her native Puerto Rico following the premiere of her latest film El Cantante, in which she stars with her third husband.
J-Lo2
Real love: Lopez and husband Marc Anthony are enjoying a break in their native Puerto Rico following the premiere of their latest film El Cantante

She told Elle: "He [Marc Anthony] likes my body. And for most of my adult life, my body hasn't gone up or down, it's remained the same, give or take four pounds.

"I eat meat, I eat carbs, I even eat McDonald's. What I don't do is ever overeat. I don't eat desserts and I can limit the chocolate chip cookies to one or two."

And if there were any doubt that a little cellulite would trigger feelings of insecurity or self-doubt about her famous Latina looks, she added:

"For me, looking good is all about looking healthy, and the ultimate beauty secret is about being happy in yourself."
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebs planet - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger