Home » » Confessions of celebrity schoolgirls

Confessions of celebrity schoolgirls

Luffy | Saturday, December 15, 2007 | 0 comments
She does not pretend to be a natural scholar and was definitely more of a baddie than a Goody in class.

But Jade Goody was happy to dress up in school uniform for The Mail on Sunday's You magazine to mark the opening of the new St Trinian's film.

The former reality television star was often suspended from Bacon's College in Rotherhithe, South London.
Bad girl: Jade tried faking her way to a gold star

Jade, 26, said: "I received a gold star from the headmistress for working hard.

"To get one you needed a letter from a teacher and as I realised that was never going to happen, I forged it. "Unfortunately I was caught and suspended for fraud."

Joining Jade back at school for the You shoot were Lady Isabella Hervey, Liberty X singer Michelle Scott-Lee, Big Brother twins Samantha and Amanda Marchant, Coronation Street stars Katherine Kelly and Helen Flanagan, The Bill's Cat Simmons and Hollyoaks actress Emma Rigby.

Helen, 18, who plays Rosie Webster, said: "I was always in trouble for rolling up my skirt and wearing too much make-up.

"When I was told off by a teacher I'd say I hadn't taken off my mascara from the day before, until one embarrassed me by screaming 'dirty girl!' in front of the whole class."
Eye levels: Coronation Street's Helen was told off for using mascara

Emma, 18, admitted turning up to school sports day with her hair in curlers and the Marchant twins revealed they swapped classes.

The St Trinian's movie opens this Friday starring Colin Firth, Rupert Everett and Lily Cole.
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebs planet - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger