Home » , » The comedian stripped off to his underwear for Heat magazine

The comedian stripped off to his underwear for Heat magazine

Luffy | Tuesday, May 13, 2008 | 0 comments
Gavin & Stacey star James Corden has celebrated his newly minted sex symbol status with a cheeky photo shoot inspired by David Beckham's now infamous Armani ad.

The comedian stripped off to his underwear for Heat magazine, recreating the daring image with the help of a little, er, enhancement.
Unlikely sex symbol: Gavin & Stacey star James Corden spoofs David Beckham's infamous pose for Heat magazine
Original: David Beckham stripped down for Armani last year

He's brooding expression is the same, however his torso doesn't exactly stack up to the LA Galaxy star's rippling six-pack.

Of his newly unearthed heartthrob status, he says: "I just think, 'At last, they've noticed!'

Still, it hasn't come as a complete surprise for James, who says he's never had much trouble attracting women.

"Ever since I've been at school I've always done alright with girls. I've never really thought of myself as unattractive, really. I've always thought I had something to offer.

There's no doubt the shot will catch the attention of singer and BBC3 presenter Lily Allen, 22, whom has been romantically linked with.

While James is clearly not adverse to a little exposure, he did become suddenly shy when asked about the nature of their relationship.

He said: "I don't want to be an arse and not talk about her but I feel like the minute I do, it's just going to create more interest."

"I feel like I shouldn't say anything because she's my mate. Only because she kind of gets talked about enough and I don't think I'd be much of a friend if I discussed it."

Earlier this year, James scooped two Bafta awards for the BBC3 sitcom which he both writes and stars in.

The series, essentially the love story of a Welsh girl and an Essex boy, is expected to move to BBC1 primetime and has received interest in the US market.

It has been a hit with audiences of all ages and even has its own Facebook group "What's Occurring?" in homage to the character Nessa's catchphrase.

Heat magazine is out now.
Affection: James has previously referred to Lily as an 'amazing' girl
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebs planet - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger