Home » » Beyoncé reveals the secret to her bootylicious behind: 'Bridget Jones' pants

Beyoncé reveals the secret to her bootylicious behind: 'Bridget Jones' pants

Luffy | Tuesday, November 06, 2007 | 0 comments
Beyoncé Knowles let slip her secret weapon to keeping her bootylicious behind in top shape - a giant pair of 'Bridget Jones' control pants.

The pop singer was in the throws of an energetic dance routine when her thigh-skimming silver dress flicked up and revealed more than expected.
Beyoncé Knowles
Flip out: Beyoncé revealed her slimming secret during a dance routine in Shanghai

Beyoncé, who was performing in Shanghai as part of her world tour, has joined a growing legion of women who have abandoned skimpy underwear in favour of oversized pants which keep wobbly bits under wraps.

The Grammy Award winner has regularly spoken of the constant battle to keep her weight under control, admitting she loves indulging in fried chicken and treats.

Last year, Beyoncé lost 20lbs on a liquid diet for her role in the musical Dreamgirls, but quickly put it all back on again.
Beyoncé Knowles0
Skirting the issue: the pop star took to the stage in a thigh skimming silver number

She said at the time: "I would not recommend it if someone wasn't doing a movie, because there are other ways to lose weight.

"But I needed to lose it really quick, and I put the weight back on as soon as I finished, so I am no smaller or bigger than I've always been. It was strictly for the movie."
Beyoncé Knowles1
In step: the singer is in the midst of her Beyoncé Experience world tour

She admitted she was relieved when her liquid-diet days were over, and enjoyed getting her curves back.

She said: "The funniest part was putting the weight back on and eating my doughnuts and all the other things."

"So now I'm back to my body. I'm very conscious of being a curvy woman and I'm very happy that I am a curvy woman."
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebs planet - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger